Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    What kind of mowers/tractors do you guys use..

    We have a big John Deere tractor with loader bucket on the front, and rear attachment mower/bushhog that can also accomdate a mowing finisher that somehow fits between the front and rear tires...this is for mowing our land

    Use a Murray riding mower with a 54" cut for our house and have a Murray (I think) push mower..

    Use all a Stihl weedeater, chainsaw, blower...That is all I can think of for now

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    I think the best riding mowers are John Deere [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] or Husqvarna IMO

    what about you guys?? I figured the M & M Mowers would have some good stuff since they only mow 4 yards [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]....j/k boys..

    I would ask you guys to mow ours but I get paid for doing it so ya know how it is..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    You can bring that big Deere and the bushhog down here. I have a 21 HP Murray that will do most of mine ok, but I have about half an acre or so that needs to be bushhogged. Tell Danny to bring the Deere and I'll furnish the beer. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    Bolens riding mower(to be kind of an off brand,one of the best riding mowers Ive ever been on) 2 Stihl weedeaters and a Bolens push mower. Also have a Stihl farmboss chainsaw, the best investment Ive ever made.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    I have a push mower that's outta gas and a weed-eater I can't get to start. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LB4's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    Deere lawn mowers
    And my dad has a Shindawa weed-eater he has had it for like 13 years
    Still goin strong
    You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    I gotta Husqvarna 48" ridin lawn mower..
    Stihl chainsaw...and no tractor haha

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    i have a lowe's riding mower. but to be honest my murray push mower mows my lawn better. i also have three different weed wackers. my fav is my still it is over 8 years old and has never gave me any problems.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    thats women for ya!!..dont know how to start a weed-eater
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Utensils...aka...mowers, weedeaters, etc

    I know how! It's just that my arms are too short to pull the starter-pully-thingy out all the way!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •